Monday 17 September 2018

I have no idea Davido is a member of any secret cult - Asa Asika

It has always been reported that some top Nigerian musicians are members of secret cults which is why they are famous and fond of living a luxurious life. However, none of them have been caught or come out to confirm the rumor. THE SOURCE9JA earlier reported that a 25-year-old man, Tolu Adegoke, who was recently arrested for cultist confessed that the major reason why he joined the Black Axe cult was because he was told Davido was a member. Adding that, he was told he would be granted the opportunity to meet with the talented singer. ADVERTISING inRead invented by Teads Following this viral report, Davido’s manager Asa Asika visited the Lagos State Police Command to clear the singer’s name of being an alleged cultist. Asika disclosed that he had no idea the singer belonged to any cultist group. READ ALSO: Wedding bells! Did Davido just say he is ready to marry his bae Chioma? According to Showtime, Asika made this revelation on Wednesday, September 12, saying: “I have no idea of what you’re talking about my brother.” Also another member of the Davido Music Worldwide (DMW), Abiola Ridwan Sanni, disclosed that: “The allegation is funny, so no further comments.” It could be recalled that Adegoke is a budding musician who is currently in police custody after being arrested and paraded alongside 26-other suspected cultists. Adegoke while being interrogated said: “I am an Aiye member (Black Axe). I have been in the cult for about two years. I was told that Davido was a member and if I joined, I will be able to meet him. It was the guy who initiated me that said so. He said he worked for Davido and that it will be easy access for me. But since I joined, I have not met Davido. They told me I’ll become a very popular musician but see where I am now.”                                                                                                                                           Image result for asika davido manager

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities

Laura Ikeji who is a younger sister of a billionaire blogger 'Linda Ikeji', celebrates her second wedding annive...