Sunday 29 January 2017

Muma Gee Grants 1st Interview Since Marriage Crashed

muma gee first interview
January 29, 2017 – Muma Gee Grants First Interview Months After Marriage Crashed, Thanks God For Giving Her Twins
Popular musician Muma Gee was called out by her Nollywood actor husband, Prince Eke on Instagram on the allegations that she absconded to Abuja, leaving him alone to cater for their three children and all she does is hang out at night clubs with different men at the FCT.
In a recent interview, the River State born singer and Theatre Arts Graduate of University of Port-Harcourt, revealed she is still very much into music, “Music is my life; can one live life away from his or her life? No.
As a woman of purpose whom God has ordained with divine responsibility through womanhood, I must also fulfill my destiny in music too.” On when was the last time she released a song, “Motherland is my latest album, it was released on August last year, I am also very much a live performing artiste, that is where I make more money,” She said.
Sharing her experience as a mother, “I am a great woman and I wasn’t born abroad. I was born in a hospital in Rivers State. I’m not one of those who travel abroad and spend a lot of money to deliver their babies.
I have told myself I will deliver in Nigeria and the children and I will all succeed here. I am excited. I am very happy and thankful to God Almighty. Words are not enough to express my feelings. I didn’t believe I was going to have twins. We thank God.”
I have always and still see motherhood as a divine responsibility that God saddled women with.
It’s a rare privilege for me to be part of those chosen by God to nurture his creations. He made it a double portion for me with a perfect combination. What more can I say but to say thank you Lord! Thanks to those of you that prayed for me and wished m e well” she appreciated.


[Sunday Telegraph]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities

Laura Ikeji who is a younger sister of a billionaire blogger 'Linda Ikeji', celebrates her second wedding annive...