Tuesday 24 January 2017

Husband Divorces Wife Of 25 Years Over Her Lateness In Preparing Meals

man divorce wife food
August 11, 2015 – Husband Divorces Wife Of 25 Years In Lagos Over Her Lateness In Preparing Meals
A 57-year-old man today begged a Customary Court in Ikorodu Lagos to dissolve his 25-year-old marriage  because of his wife’s lateness in preparing his meals.
Olufade Adekoya told the court that his wife, 45-year-old Olusola Adekoya doesn’t cook his food on time and that he has warned her severally but she wouldn’t change.
“Most times I go to the canteen to eat when I am hungry, there is no point in harbouring a wife that makes me hungry. “In fact, my sister saw me there one of these days, I am totally fed up.
“Please separate us, I am no more interested in the marriage.” – said the man
However, the 45-year-old respondent denied all the allegations and accused her husband of wanting to take another wife. “He is accusing me wrongly because he wants to take another wife, please help me beg him.”
The President of the court, Olu Adebiyi dissolved the marriage today for peace to reign.


“I put an end to the union between both of you from today in the interest of peace,” he said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities

Laura Ikeji who is a younger sister of a billionaire blogger 'Linda Ikeji', celebrates her second wedding annive...