Saturday 3 December 2016

Nollywood Actress Tayo Sobola Sotayo Shares Her Daily Routine With Fans

tayo sobola sotayo daily routine
December 3rd, 2016 – Nollywood Actress Tayo Sobola Sotayo Shares Her Daily Routine With Fans
My typical day varies depending on my work schedule but one thing that is certain is that I always ensure I pray immediately I wake up.


  1. Once I am done with my daily meditation
  2. I go through my phones and reply my messages according to their importance.
  3. After that, I do some exercises, freshen up and I have breakfast.
  4. If I am involved in a film project, I ensure that I wake up very early so that I would get to the set on time and rehearse my scripts.
  5. When I am working, sometimes I forget to eat lunch and I try not to eat late at night either so once I get home at night after my shoot, I eat some fruits and I go to bed.
  6. If I am not on location, once I am done with my breakfast, I head to my studio to supervise what is going on there.
  7. I stay there till in the evening then I either hang out with friends or go home and curl up to a late night movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities

Laura Ikeji who is a younger sister of a billionaire blogger 'Linda Ikeji', celebrates her second wedding annive...